Super Angel provides the following 6 safety features to extend the life span of our juicers and also to provide safe operation for individual customers.
- Safety Sensor Device : The motor does not run when the extracting(screen) housing is not attached to the motor base unit, even though the main (red rocker) switch is ON.
- Dual Switch Systems : The main(red rocker) switch is located on the back of the juicer(motor base unit) and controls the soft switch panel located on the side of the juicer(motor base unit).
- Automatic Overheat Sensor : A thermal protection device and anti-jam action offer safe use and peace of mind. The automatic motor thermostat helps prevent the motor from overheating.
- Motor Gear Protection : In order to protect the motor from any unexpected and sudden stops from the twin gears because of accidental insertion of knife, fork, metal stick, chop stick, wooden piece, etc into the feeding chute, the speed reducer gear intercepts the impact from sudden stops before it reaches the main motor gear. Please note ! Do not put knife, fork, metal stick, chop stick, wooden piece or any other metal objects into the feeding chute under any circumstances. Above objects give fatal damage to Twin Gears, Motors & Screen Housing and warranty will not be provided for above incidents.
- Reinforcement of Soft Switch Panel : Has double protection around the switch panel to prevent any electric shocks.
- Electromagnetic Wave Protection : The main circuit board is equipped with an electromagnetic wave protection system to minimize any chances of electromagnetic waves possibly generating from the motor.